Monday, June 8, 2009

Round 2

So, you should all have started your copy of SM(Small Miracles of the Holocaust), assuming you've purchased or checked it out from the library already, assuming you've even finished Climbing the Mango Trees. You have three weeks to finish it so figure out a schedule that will get you through by then.

As you finish each story, feel free to go ahead and write what you thought about it. We don't have to wait till we're half way through to begin discussion.

The next book Bekah has chosen to read once we've finished SM will be The Fallacy Detective.I've always wanted to take an in depth look at what all the different fallacies are and I've heard rave reviews on this book. It's written for younger audience, and I think is mainly centered towards Christian homeschoolers, but I've heard it's still is a good read for adults too.

0 comments: